Saturday, May 28, 2011

Faith







What Faith Can Do - Kutless


Maegyvear and Edwin presented this song last CF, and the anointing that this song contains simply just moves hearts.


Do you know how powerful timidity can be? The devil can use it to make you do nothing, and in fact, make you feel the smallest you can be, that any average Joe is better than you, and that you can accomplish absolutely nothing.


Timidity comes with fear.


A fear to make mistakes;


fear to face the world.


Perhaps you're ashamed by your past, by the things you've shattered in your life, people you've disappointed. But be assured that when you've decided to put your FAITH in Him, He has cleansed you completely, from the inside out, and no matter how people around you perceive you to be, it's how God looks at you that truly counts.


I was studying for a Chemistry exam, and my friend borrowed my Organic Chemistry notes. I managed to compile everything into one sheet of paper, which is an entire myriad of mindmaps. And, my friend borrowed it to study, but after 10 minutes, she returned it to me, and said, "I can't understand it, because you're the one who made it, and I'm really not familiar with it."



Such a simple gesture reminded me of something, that only the maker and creator will know their creations best. In the same way, only God formed and made you, and only He knows you through the depths of your soul, and if He says that you can actually do and accomplish something, even if it's your weakness, you CAN do it, because,


your Maker said so.


Other people are mere souls that are carrying on this life journey WITH you, but they only know so much about you, and human nature makes them judge quickly, and some have influential powers to suppress you and make you think you can't.


But, God uses simple people to do great things.


God changes your weaknesses into strengths.


He is ready to transform and change you to reach further than your potentials, higher than your grounds. Potentials don't have to be natural born talents, or something you have a strong affinity for by birth, but they can be developed as you grow and mature. And as God can work through you and raise you up to be great children of His. His power is never limited by age, gender, circumstances, backgrounds.


The only limit you have is the one you put for yourself, because God goes way beyond boundaries, norms, and horizons.


God has been very real in my life in changing my fears into confidence, and in making me accomplishing something I could never do all my life.



He changed a drug addict and gang leader into a pastor;


He mended a broken family;


He gave hope to the lost;


He can do anything.



Tell me,


what can faith not do?

1 comment:

  1. My first time here. :) What an inspiring post! Great blogs do exist after all. Haha. God blesses you. =D

    ReplyDelete