Saturday, October 8, 2011

Why College?

Before I decided what I wanted to study, I remember wondering what my choice should be based upon. I wondered how what I chose would eventually fall into the bigger picture of glorifying my Creator. I wondered why I would have to go through college and then many many more years of medical school. I wondered if I would regret my choice later on and grow to dislike medical studies. I wondered if my decision would also fall into God's personal plan for my life. I wondered how studying about bones and grey matter and minute internal structures would help me shine for Jesus.

I don't know if you've ever thought about things similar to that, but regardless of your thoughts and questions, I thought it'd be good to watch this sermon on how going to college needn't be a burdensome thing.

It might not answer all your questions, but have a look anyway. :)

Why College? from Breakaway Ministries on Vimeo.





1 comment:

  1. 1) To study creation in order to know the Creator
    2) To study ourselves, get to know what we are best at
    3) To study our Creator and ourselves, in order to join God in His redemptive work.

    "In fact, Christians suppose to be the best students in class!"

    Thanks for sharing! A short yet productive sermon.

    ReplyDelete